Providence Health & Services Perfusionist *1/Day* in Missoula, Montana
Providence is calling a Perfusionist (Operating Room, Day Shift, 1.0 FTE) to St. Patrick Hospital in Missoula, Montana. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Apply today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a text with some additional questions from our Modern Hire system!
In this position you will:
• Acts as a resource for patient care needs.
• Effectively provide a safe patient environment with perfusion services.
• Ensures all equipment used is cleaned and disinfected after each use.
• Ensures all inventory and billing are completed accurately.
• Ensures the CPB record, pre-bypass record, ATS, etc. are completed in a satisfactory manner.
• Answers pages within ten minutes and if needed, arrives at hospital in less than thirty minutes.
• Makes appropriate responses to patient's medical status during IABP, ATS, VAD, etc. and records responses appropriately in the record with less than four (4) deviations per year.
• Makes appropriate responses to patient's medical status on CPD by utilizing lab results to make appropriate changes and recording the response with no more than four (4) deviations per year.
• Makes a responsible effort at cost containment as they relate to the delivery of patient care.
Required qualifications for this position include:
Graduation from an accredited perfusion education program; program must be accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education or the Accreditation Committee-Perfusion Education
Clinical Perfusionist Certification
Current Basic Life Support (BLS) card must be from the following authorized governing bodies: American Heart Association (AHA) - (BLS Provider), American Red Cross (ARC) - (BLS for Health Care Provider), or Military Training Network (MTN) – (Healthcare Provider) upon hire
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Experience as a Cardiac Perfusionist
About the hospital you will serve
St. Patrick Hospital in Missoula, Montana has more than 250 licensed beds and serves patients from 17 counties. We have been recognized as a Thomson Reuters Top 100 Hospital and among many other awards, have earned the Premier Award for Quality award repeatedly. Missoula is halfway between Yellowstone and Glacier National Park. It is a university city of 65,000, surrounded by big sky, scenic mountains, forests and renowned rivers.
We offer comprehensive, best-in-class benefits to our caregivers. For more information, visit
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence is a comprehensive not-for-profit network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services continuing a more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Cardiopulmonary Techs (Cath, EP and Other)
Req ID: 327876