Providence Health & Services Echo Technologist - Cardiology Services *$10,000 Sign-On Bonus* in Missoula, Montana
Providence is calling an Echo Technologist ( Cardiology Services , DayShift, 1 FTE) to Providence Medical Group in Missoula, Montana. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
*Providence is offering a $10,000 Sign-On Bonus to external candidates hired for this position*
This position requires on-call, and will also float to St Patrick Hospital
In this position you will:
• The technologist is accountable for patient, self, family, coworkers’ and volunteers’ well-being while performing echocardiography.
• Duties must be consistent with minimizing pain and emotional disturbance and being cost efficient while maintaining and promoting employee and public goodwill.
• Assist in transport and movement of patients to and from wheelchairs, carts and ultrasound tables.
• Complete all add on exams the day requested if possible.
• Complete all paperwork on patient before going on to next patient.
• Complete all worksheets for Cardiologists.
• Confirm patient ID verbally and/or by ID band.
• Consult as appropriate to determine clinical information required from exam and plans and carries out exam accordingly.
• Educate patients about their procedures and clarifies any concerns or questions they may have.
Required qualifications for this position include:
Must have successfully completed a formal training program or equivalent in Echocardiography and demonstrate ability to complete competency in Echocardiography.
ARDMS or equivalent or eligibility within 1 year.
Current Basic Life Support (BLS) card must be from the following authorized governing bodies: American Heart Association (AHA) - (BLS Provider), American Red Cross (ARC) - (BLS for Health Care Provider), or Military Training Network (MTN) – (Healthcare Provider) upon hire.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- 6 months experience.
About the clinic you will serve.
Providence Medical Group includes over 30 primary care, specialty clinics and healthcare groups throughout western Montana focused on treating patients at all stages of their lives. Our providers and staff strive to create a distinctive health care experience for each patient – one focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.
We offer comprehensive, best-in-class benefits to our caregivers. For more information, visit
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence is a comprehensive not-for-profit network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services continuing a more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Ultrasound Technologist
Req ID: 316335